PENNDEL MENTAL HEALTH CENTER, INC.
. . .isa private, non-profit community mental health center, which has been providing psychiatric and social services to residents of Lower Bucks County for over 40 years. Affiliated by contract with the Bucks County Department of Mental Health and Developmental Disabilities since 1969, PMHC is one of three “base service units” in Bucks County whose mission is to make quality services readily available to all residents.
Penndel Mental Health Center is dedicated to promoting community well-being through the provision of comprehensive behavioral health treatment options, education and support to individuals and families of Lower Bucks County and the surrounding areas.
- Maintain PMHC consumers in their homes and communities, in the least restrictive treatment/ service environment with services that are community-based and consumer-centered.
- Maintain our consumer-oriented philosophy, which has established PMHC as not just a provider of services, but also as an advocate for the mentally ill and mentally retarded.
- We will work in collaboration with consumers, families, and with other community agencies and organizations.
- We strive to empower consumers in their progress toward recovery.
- We are committed to continuous quality improvement for our agency and for the field of Human Services.
- We will recruit quality professionals and promote professional development and personal growth for all PMHC employees.