• Office Location:
PMHC’s Main Center – 1517 Durham Road, Penndel, PA 19047
We are conveniently located minutes away from 1-95, Route 1, Route 413. We are easily accessible by public transportation: Regional Rail- Langhorne Train Station @ Bellvue and Comly and the 129 Septa bus conveniently has a stop steps away from the front door.
• Eligibility Requirements:
Individual must be Medicaid participants; there are some eligibility options for those who are dual-eligible with Medicaid and additional insurances
Individuals must have a mental health diagnosis and have a chronic physical health condition or seeking preventative care
• Contact Information:
Nurse Navigator Services located at 1517 Durham Road, Penndel , PA 19047
Phone: 215-752-1541, Fax: 215 752-7195
Nurse Navigator Program
Penndel Mental Health Center (PMHC) offers a healthcare connection designed to give consumers the extra support they sometimes need when managing their physical and behavioral health.
This service serves as a collaborative approach to improve physical and behavioral health factors. Services are delivered one-on-one in the office, home, and community. There are also group opportunities as a way to further build resources and supports.
How Can Nurse Navigator Help You?
• Will assist the client in identifying wellness needs & goals to develop a Wellness Plan,
• Help in monitoring vital measurements to assist in reaching wellness goals,
• Help educate members on their illness and assist in learning how to manage it,
• Assist with tobacco cessation, nutrition plans, weight loss goals, wellness management, medication education, etc.,
• Can assist in linking the member with community resources, treatment, wellness materials and accessing other health and wellness tools.
• Collaboration with all health care providers.
• Assist in obtaining needed specialists/appointments to improve overall health.