Penndel Mental Health Center

Child and Family

Licensed Behavior Specialist

Part time position providing therapy in the community. Master’s Degree and license required.

Licensed Mobile Therapist

Full and part time positions.  Requires Master’s Degree in Social Work or Counseling Psychology.

Mental Health Professional

Full time Master’s level position with experience in Family Based Services model.